(1) Child Style Science Sunglasses @ $7.99 and (1) Child Foster Grant
Sunglasses @ $6.99 ($3.50 after 50% off), used $5 off Style Science
Sunglasses July Video Values coupon (no longer available) and $5 off Foster
Grant Sunglasses July Video Values coupon (nla) =FREE + $2.51 profit!(2) Rite Aid Brand Hydrogen Peroxide B1G1 50% off @ $1.49 & $0.74 (I have 10% discount), got (2) $2 off Rite Aid skin care coupons = $1.77 profit(1) Neutrogena Acne/Cleaning Soap @ $2.87 (10% discount), used $1 off Neutrogena Acne Cleaning product printable and $1.50 off in ad coupon = $0.37(3) Trident Gum @ 3/$3, used $2/3 Trident Layers Gum from 7/24 SS and $0.50 off (1) Trident Layers Gum from August Video Values = $0.17 each *opps, I grabbed the regular instead of the layers! - they are the same price. Total = $5.79, got back (4) $2 UP's = $2.21 profit!
I'll wait to buy the free reach toothbrush as there is a monthly $5 up wyb $25 worth of oral care reward that starts Thursday.
Here's a great Living Social Deal: $20 worth of Food and Drink (including beer!) for only $10 at The Trackside Grill just outside the Saratoga Springs Racetrack. This place has great
food and with everything so expensive at the track this is a great deal!
Living Social is a daily deal site like Groupon but they seem to have
better deals lately then Groupon, especially in the Capital
District. If you're new to Living Social you can sign up HERE, if not you can go directly to the deal HERE.
The Fine Print
Limit two per person, up to two additional as gifts
• Limit one per person per visit
• Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
• Promotional value expires on September 5, 2011
- Free Sub of equal or less value with the purchase of any sub and a regular fountain drink
- Free chip or cookie and regular fountain drink with purcahse of regular salad or sub
- 2 Meals for $9.99 - Two small subs, chips/cookies, and regular drinks for $9.99
- $1 Off Regular Sub or $2 Off Large Sub