A great way to score FREE coupons is to email companies asking for coupons. Reader Jami has been emailing a few companies a day for the last few weeks and these are the companies that have sent her coupons so far:
Mrs. T's Pierogies
Sc Johnson a family company
Apple and Eve
Cape Cod Chips
Here are some tips for doing this courtesy about.com:
Tips for Email Success:
- Begin keeping a list of food products you buy regularly.
Example: Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Pancakes
- Compose a brief note to email to the company. It is important to be polite and state the following information:
- If you have or have not tried the product.
- How often you purchase the product.
- The name of the store where you shop.
- How you use the product. This is a good time to compliment it.
- Your full name and mailing address.
- Your email address.
Our family always enjoys a big Saturday morning breakfast together and the menu often includes a big batch of Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Pancakes. The pancakes are quick, delicious and always come out perfectly. I would enjoy receiving product information including recipe ideas, new products coming out and coupons which may be available in the future. Please add me to your company mailing list. Thank you.
Your Full Name
City, Town Zip code