$30.00 off ON ONE (1) PHILIPS NORELCO SENSOTOUCH
$10.00 off ON ONE (1) PHILIPS NORELCO SPEED XL
$5.00 off 1 PHILIPS NORELCO REPLACEMENT SHAVER
$5.00 off 1 PHILIPS NORELCO BG2020, BG2030, BG2040
$0.50 off any 2 boxes of Zatarain's rice mixes
You can log into your vocalpoint account to fill out a form to receive a free full sized Downy Unstopables!
If you're not already a member of Vocalpoint you can register here . Vocalpoint is an online community of moms that features tips, reviews, free samples, etc...You'll then need to click the link above for the free product.
(2) Scotties Tissues - $1, used $1 off printable (no longer available) = 2 FREE
(2) Maries Dressings - $1.99 each, used (1) $1 off any Marie's Dressing = $0.99 and (1) $1.50 off Maries's Dressing catalina coupon = $0.50
Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream @ $2.49, used $1 off from Hannaford Close to Home Booklet (no longer available) = $1.49
Fresh Dole Classic Salad - $1.67
Green Giant Carrots - $1 (Tues. & Wed. only)
Tomatoes 4 pack - $1.49
TLC Kashi Bars - $3, used $2 off any Kashi Product from Recyclebank = $1
(4) KC Masterpiece BBQ Sauces @ $0.99 (shelf price $2.49), used (3) $0.50 off any KC Masterpiece Barbecue Sauce or Marinade (no longer available) = $0.99 for all after coupons are doubled
(2) Clorox Wipes 35 ct. @ $2.50 (shelf price $2.99), used (2) $0.75 off Target competitor coupons = $3.50
Payed $4.49, got back $5 catalina = $0.51 profit!
Here's a great Living Social Deal: $15 for $30 worth of food and drink (including alcoholic beverages) at Bentley's Tavern in Malta, NY!
Living Social is a daily deal site like Groupon but they seem to have
better deals lately then Groupon, especially in the Capital
District. If you're new to Living Social you can sign up HERE , if not you can go directly to the deal HERE .
The Fine Print:
Limit two per person, up to two additional as gifts
• Limit one per table per visit
• Dine-in only (not valid for takeout or delivery)
• Gratuity not included (Be nice and tip on the pre-discounted total!)
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 24, 2011